Mon-Ray (secondary windows & doors)
The Window Man is proud to be the exclusive dealer in the Metro area for this remarkable window. Click here to visit the Mon-Ray corporate website for exact details and specifications.
Mon-Ray Custom Fit Secondary Glazing Windows
"Setting the standard for Quality window products since 1947"
Mon-Ray has been manufacturing quality, high-performance windows for both commercial and residential homes for over 45 years. The unique design and applications of Mon-Ray windows far exceeds the performance standards of other storm windows. Rising energy costs and the growing problems of outside noise infiltration have made it necessary to consider upgrading existing window units. Mon-Ray provides an additional insulating blanket of air space and dramatically reduces costly air leakage. Mon-Ray secondary glazing windows can be adapted to any existing window opening.
- Variety of Adjustable Head, Jamb and Sill Expanders and Panning Trim.
- Prime 6063-T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Extruded Upper Socket
- Butt-Joint Corners, Reinforced with Stainless Screws
- Permanent Anodized or Duranodic Finishes
- Non-Binding Nylon Glide Buttons
- Interlocking Meeting Rails
- Weathertight "Ratchet" Jamb Liners
- Durable T6 Frame and Fiberglass Screen Cloth
- Stainless Steel, Spring Loaded Pin-Locks
- Wrap-Around Marine glazing
- Positive Interlocking Sash to Sill
- Effective Weep Hole System
About Mon-Ray Windows
Mon-Ray windows have been installed in Colleges/Universities, hospitals, hotels, apartments, public and private schools, office buildings, governmental housing, and other commercial and light-commercial projects throughout the United States. In addition, Mon-Ray Storm windows have been installed on tens of thousands of homes in all types of climates across they country.
The Mon-Ray philosophy is to offer products at the lowest possivle initial cost while not compromising its high performance standards and exceptionally long service life. All products are supported by a written 10-year limited product warranty.
Styles & Colors
Mon-Ray offers three distinctive frame design to appropriately match the architectural appearance of any commercial building or residential home. Each is custom-made to fit perfectly into the existing window opening, no matter the size or shape. All are available in double-hung, slider and fixed panel units. Colors come in white, beige, brown or anodized.
Mon-Ray Classic Series storm doors
Mon-Ray Classic Series storm doors are the result of over forty years of research, design and production. Pound for pound, no other storm door can compare to its overall strength, energy-efficiency and attractive, trim-line appearance.
The exceptional strong tubular frame and Z-bar are made of tough T6 aluminum. This additional heat tempering gives the aluminum a special retention memory. When twisted it will return to its original, straight-line shape. Because of the superior strenght of T6 tempering, the aluminum extrusions in the Classic door are not as thick and bulky as those in other doors. The result is a more attractive, trim-line appearance with more area for viewing and ventilating.
Each of the corners are neatly joined together with a solid aluminum gusset that is over 1/4" thick. The corner gussets are securely anchored to the frame with four stainless steel screws to prevent twisting and seperating. Sturdy, tubular, aluminum frame section will not easily bend, dent or sag.
- Exceptionally Strong Z-Bar...with durable Fin-Seal weatherstripping around full perimeter provides an energy tight seal.
- Strong T6 Tempered Tubular Frame...will not easily bend, sag or swell like inexpensive metal, vinyl or wood doors.
- Unique Mon-Ray Self-Storing Window Unit...engineered to be energy efficient, yet easy to operate. Attractive, trim-line design provides for maximum viewing and ventilating.
- Spring-Loaded, Stainless Steel Pin-Locks...easy to grip and operate. Ratchet-style jamb liner provides ventilation settings every 2 inches.
- Solid, Insulating Masonite Panel...effectively reinforces permanently bonded aluminum kickplate from unsightly dents.
- Adhustable Sill Expander...is double weatherstripped to assure snug fit when door is closed.
About Mon-Ray Storm Doors
Mon-Ray backs its Classic Series storm door with a written, non-prorated Ten Year Warranty. While other storm door manufacturers only provide warranty coverage to the original owner, Mon-Ray warranty is fully transferable to whoever owns the residence on which the door was originally installed.
The importance of strength and durability in providing comfort and security, as well as, maintaining the original appearance is found in the Classic Door. If energy-efficiency, low-maintenance and a long-lasting, attractive appearance are important to you, then your search for the right storm door is over.
Watch as the heavy-duty closer gently pulls the Classic Door closed. while the closer works to hinder quick and damaging slamming, the sturdy check chain helps prevent dangerous full-open swinging.
Styles & Colors
Mon-Ray offers the Classic Door in maintainence-free Clear Anodized Finish, or durable White or Bronze painted finishes. Styles available are Full-view 1-panel or Three Quarter-View Self-Storing